Our regional office is located in Sydney CBD and we work across the Australasian region.
We are currently looking for paramedics to work on various exciting projects offshore.
The responsibilities of these roles include:
- Providing acute health care to clients in remote onshore/offshore settings to the standards set out by International SOS policies and procedures
- Performing health monitoring as agreed to client
- Administering drugs and immunisations as per Medical Director orders
- Liaising with all parties involved in the injury management of employees
- Achieving relevant objectives/KPI's as outlined by direct Manager
Required work experience and qualifications:
- Extensive relevant experience as an acute care paramedic and/or registered nurse
- Remote onshore and/or offshore experience
- Strong emergency and advanced life support skills - ACLS
- BOSIET/HUET qualifications necessary for offshore deployment
- Strong clinical skills and experience in rehabilitating injured workers
- OH&S experience and qualifications
- ITLS certification will be highly regarded
In return we offer you comprehensive induction training and excellent salary package and conditions.
To apply, please visit our website www.internationalsos.com and follow the Careers path: About us/Careers/Careers in Australia and New Zealand and attach your cover letter, resume and qualifications to the job titled Paramedics - Offshore & Onshore.