Location: Monrovia, Liberia
Aspen Medical International operates the Aspen Medical Liberia (AML) clinic located in Monrovia, Liberia that provides general and emergency medical care, as well as aero-medical evacuation (AME) to a diverse community including the private sector, NGO, diplomatic, and other groups. Currently we are looking for experienced paramedics to join our team overseas.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Properly care for and maintain the vehicle.
Provide quality, appropriate, competent general practice care that enhances the wellbeing of all patients under the care of AMI.
Ensure that highest standards of clinical governance in the provision of medical services in line with Aspen standards and SOPs.
Liaise with the lead Physician to coordinate, define and deliver appropriate training of clinical staff in the maintenance and improvement of clinical skills.
Provide appropriate updates on clinical situations and advice to the Practice Manager, Chief Medical Officer and Corporate Development Manager.
Operate within the clinical guidelines consistent with your home state pre-hospital system, and comply with all Aspen specific clinical protocols and procedures.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTE PERFORMANCE AREAS:
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
* Have considerable experience with Western (i.e. U.S., Europe, S Africa) healthcare provision
* Detailed understanding of, and experience with, tropical medicine.
* Demonstrable understanding of Aspen services, strategy and ethos
· Understand the goals and directions of the Country & Practice Manager.
· Focus on work and establishes goals in line with the project goals.
· Manage and achieve goals.
· Demonstrates work behavior with independence, flexibility and initiative.
Apply for Job