Salary: AED 5001-7000
Job Type: Project Based
Need a Male First Aider or Paramedic with valid license and Free Zone approval to assist in a refinery shutdown (starting from February 7 to March 5, 2016) for night shift 7pm to 7am, with one day weekly off. Candidate will be stationed at the Refinery First Aid Room.
• Responding to emergency 999 calls
• Assessing patients, providing emergency treatment and making diagnoses
• Monitoring and administering medication, pain relief and intravenous infusions
• Dressing wounds/injuries
• Using specialist equipment, including ventilators and defibrillators
• Reading ECG
• Transporting patients to hospital and continuing to provide treatment while in transit
• Providing hospital staff with patient information including condition and treatment
• Help provide patient care in hospitals and other medical facilities
• Communicating effectively with patients and their relatives/friends
• Teaching and training members of the public to use first aid techniques correctly
Those who are on Spouse Visa are preferred as this is only a one-month temporary position. However, Work Permit and Medical Insurance will be given.
Tax-Free remuneration is AED6000.
Please call 0562068075 or e-mail your resume at email@example.com